Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Holy cow, I'm a mom!

You'd think on this holiest of holy days I'd have something really profound and touching to say, right? Nope. Sorry. The title of this post just about sums it up. I'm dumbfounded. I can't believe I actually get to go through a Mother's Day AS A MOM (!!!). It seemed like this day would never come, and now that it's here I keep randomly giggling and pinching myself to make sure it's really true. How FUN! Bring on the cards. Bring on the presents. Bring on the sloppy, drooly, delicious twin kisses and hugs as they gleefully yell "Mama!" in my ears. Oh man, this is awesome. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother-in-law, all of my mama friends, and all of my waiting friends and family. You are all in my heart. With love, M3 (now privileged to be called "Mama" by the cutest little sweeties I've ever met) *Pictured: Ree in purple, Ro in pink, me in the 1000-watt grin