Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Well hellooooooo kitchen table

We have company coming over tomorrow and in a fit of herculean cleaning I removed enough debris from the kitchen table so that we can actually see the wood again! I had forgotten what the dang thing looks like it's been buried for so long. (Hmmm, about since we came home from China. Coincidence? I think not.) Feast your eyes on the glory that is our newly cleaned eating/family room area! (I got ambitious and picked up the whole room). I'm so proud I could bust. Plus, I just had to take a picture since it will never* look like this again. Now I'd better go wait by the door. TubaDad will be home in a minute and I need to prep him so he doesn't fall over from shock. Cheers! Oh, and if you have an area or room in your house that is a crap-magnet like our table, please make me feel better and share. It's not just me, right? There's some type of scientific force at work here. *I'm a huge slob even when left to my own devices (sad but true), but now I have to carefully prioritize between playing with the girls, eating, sleeping, and cleaning. Gee, guess which one gets happily tossed out the window? :-)