Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, October 29, 2007

America's Next Top Model started again and no one told me?!

I can't believe it. Just think of all that delicious trashy tv I missed. Boo! The next time critical television programs like ANTM, American Idol, or Nashville Star are starting, someone please yell, ok? So, wanna hear something lame? About an hour before Ro and Ree's Gymboree Halloween party this weekend we decided we didn't like their costumes. Yeah, we do stuff like that. So we scrapped everything, grabbed their stylin' gold sippies ("gode seepees!"), pulled their little black rocker halloween shirts out of the laundry hamper, and partied down. Then after the girls went to bed that night I did some marathon shopping (6 stores in an hour and a half) and assembled two brand-new costumes from various pieces. Whew. We are once again good to go, so bring on Halloween! Alrighty, off to go forage for food. I'm still a little hungry since lunch was just a truck-driver-sized slice of pumpkin pie smothered in whipped cream. Hey it wasn't completely devoid of nutritional value, pumpkin is either a vegetable or a fruit, right? And I had a big glass of milk on the side. Mmmm. It's not that bad, is it? What did you have for lunch? Here are a few recent pics, including first jack 'o' lantern carving for the girls, who were NOT impressed with the slimy pumpkin guts. Ree's face was classic! View them all on one page or in a slideshow. PS: Why oh why do I continue to buy Halloween candy early? I'm not a fool. I KNOW that I will tear into the bags and polish off the candy long before Halloween, forcing me to go out and re-buy all of it. Why???