Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mmmmmm, bacon

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I just Googled "3-tier microwaveable bacon tray." Yes, it's sad but true. No need for recloseable bacon packaging in this house. The girls can't get enough of that delectable goodness, and the three of us easily dust a 20-piece package for lunch. I think they'd eat even more but I refuse to open a second package just on principle. Anyhow, we've got a microwaveable tray that will do about 5 or 6 pieces at a time, so that 'ole microwave is humming constantly for at least 20 minutes while they're crunching it up as fast as they can and screaming for "Mo bake!" It's a regular old healthfest at our house... Has anyone used this tray I found on Google, by the way? They claim it's stackable, and each tray can do 14 pieces. That HAS to be enough to fill up even our family, right? In case anyone's curious, the girls also can't get enough steak, which they call "poe-pull meat" (purple meat), or chocolate. Red meat and chocolate -- yes they fit into our family perfectly. Ree Ro