Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

To my dear little girls

You were so snuggly this morning, I couldn't bear to take you to preschool on time. So we were really really late, but that's ok with me. Daddy had to go to work at the crack of dawn, so it was just us three girls. We sat on the brown velvet couch in the living room, you two in your sweet pink footie pajamas, and me in my soft robe. And we talked and talked and talked. I can't even remember what we were talking about now, but it doesn't really matter. We laughed, and smiled, and snuggled. For a super long time. I remember thinking somewhere in the middle of it that you're growing and changing so fast I need to cherish these quiet happy moments. I took a few pics this past weekend, and you look so big. Wow. Ro is one fierce little butterfly Ree is a beautiful princess .